1. Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable.
2. Remove the right quarter trim panel as follows:
A. Remove first rear seat. Remove the second rear seat, if equipped.
B. Remove the sliding door sill plate.
C. Remove the quarter trim bolster.
D. Remove the upper C-pillar trim and D-pillar trim panel.
E. Remove the first and second rear seat belt anchors.
F. Remove the screws securing the quarter trim to quarter panel from the bolster area.
G. Remove the screws securing the rear edge of the quarter trim to the support bracket.
H. Carefully disengage the hidden clips securing the front of the quarter trim to the quarter panel just rearward of the sliding door opening.
I. Disconnect the wiring harness connector from the accessory power outlet, if equipped.
J. On long wheelbase wagons only, remove the quarter trim from the quarter panel and pull second rear seat belt through access hole.
K. Pull first rear seat belt through the access hole.
L. Remove the quarter trim panel from the vehicle.
3. Remove the 5 screws mounting the A/C-heater blower motor housing to the rear HVAC unit (one mounting screw located on evaporator cover).
4. Twist the blower motor out of scroll housing.
5. Disconnect the blower motor wiring connector.
6. Remove the blower motor from vehicle.
Friday, January 15th, 2010 AT 1:56 PM