2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser electrical

PATRICIA WILSON
  • 2006 CHRYSLER PT CRUISER
I have an electrical issue in which the cars power door locks, windows, gas gage, and odometer do not work. I had a friend check the fuses and they look clean.

You can see I have low milage. I bought the car used from a used, in 2007 from a car dealership at 9,000 miles. I have used the car mostly fo inner city driving.

I will say that the only presign of this issue has been that the car window have gone down on there own not realizing that could have been a problem. The two time were about a year apart when I was driving all of a sudden heard street noise and the right back car window was down. I did not put it down. Might not have any connection but thought I would mention it. Also, I do not have my car with me and do not know what wheel drive tyoe it is. But added front wheel just to fill the blank.
Tuesday, May 4th, 2010 AT 3:46 PM

Hi patricia wilson, Welcome to 2carpros and TY for the donation

You have a multiple issues here and its not gonna be easy to fix over the net

For the window/door problem:

Your possibilities here could be the totally integrated power module, front power window switch

Fuel level -check and test the fuel pump/level sensor module

Odometer could be the odometer itself if the VSS is working properly
Tuesday, May 4th, 2010 AT 7:03 PM