I HAVE A 1997 CHRYSLER CONCORD AND IT KEEPS OVERHEATING, WE CHECKED THE ANTIFREEZE, THERMOSTAT, RADIATOR AND FANS I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT COULD BE MAKING IT OVERHEAT. THE WATER PUMP SEEMS TO BE WORKING FINE TOO. COULD YOU HELP ME PLEASE?
Sometimes the propelers inside the water pump will get loose from the shaft and not work as well. Thats why chryslers are called water-pump eaters. Other than that you could have a blown head gasket or water jacket inside crack. Also, you said you checked the thermostat but did you replace it? And by the way what type engine do you have?