WILL NOT START

1994 Chrysler Concorde

bcochran

May, 13, 2008 AT 1:45 PM

Computer problem
1994 Chrysler Concorde 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 200000 miles

I have a 1994 Chrysler Concorde 3.3L. The car was running fine, then became difficult to start about the last three or four starts and then wouldn’t start at all. I can’t hear fuel pump kick in. I tried the ignition test on off on off on but the check engine light just flashes once very briefly while turning the key the first two times, and then no lights except the oil can and light under the P (PRNDL). Not sure where to start.

May, 14, 2008 AT 4:06 PM

Inspect and test the ASD relay then do below

Get a carb cleaner and spray into the carb or the throttle body on an EFI. Did it start and die? If not disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light.

If both fuel and spark is present-check the valve and ignition timing, this will lead you to problems with compression and valves opening and closing at the wrong time

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang