1998 Chevy Suburban FUEL FILTER

TIM FLACK
  • 1998 CHEVROLET SUBURBAN
WHERE IS THE FUEL FILTER .I AM CHANGING THE FUEL PUMP. TRUCK ACTS LIKE IT IS OUT OF GAS./SHOULD I ALSO CHANGE THE FUEL LINE FOR THE FUEL PUMP? CAN RECOMMEND A QUIET FUEL PUMP. THANK YOU TIM
Monday, July 26th, 2010 AT 9:56 PM

Dunno what's going on here, I suggest you do a fuel pressure check with a gauge before you start replacing parts
Tuesday, July 27th, 2010 AT 3:36 AM
TIM FLACK
Please answer my questions as I presented them to you. The truck has 225k on it and I didnt think putting 300 into it was really an expense at all. The fuel pump has never been changed and the filter only once. No pressure test required as it acts as if it running out of gas as I drive. Start-up are as if there is gas at all. Easy to define the problem without testing.
I am seeking a quieter runnning fuel pump. BUt would like the best one also. The hoises that I referred to are only the ones from the pump itself to itys juntions. Flexible hoses.. Can you recommend a desired fuel filter?

Thank You.

Tim Falck
Wednesday, July 28th, 2010 AT 11:07 AM
If you owned this vehicle originally and it didn't come with the noise, I recommend only OEM parts.
Wednesday, July 28th, 2010 AT 3:21 PM

Sponsored links