1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Relieve fuel system pressure.
3. Disconnect the ignition coil.
4. Remove the upper intake manifold.
5. Disconnect the vacuum line to the regulator.
6. Remove the snapring from the regulator housing.
7. Place a towel under the regulator to absorb any spilled fuel and remove the pressure regulator from the fuel rail socket.
8. Remove the pressure regulator from the fuel rail.
9. Remove the pressure regulator O-ring filter, O-ring backup and O-ring and discard them.
Monday, January 25th, 2010 AT 12:25 PM