2000 Chevy Malibu My COOLING SYSTEM!

SHAYDEN
  • 2000 CHEVROLET MALIBU

2000 Chevy Malibu

So I am just about done with this car.
I have changed the water pump, thermostat, fans, and the tubing. I have placed more anti-freeze in this machine than gas. THIS CAR WILL NOT STOP RUNNING HOT! The strange this that it is not constantly leaking ati-freeze and the problem seems to have gotten worse since I have had these problems fixed. I have taken it to a Midas, a mechanic and to a guy on the street and of all the problems they have seen, not one of them has said that I have a bum radiator.

There is no mis firing or white smoke. My intake manifold was changed fall of 09 and I dont see anit-freeze pooling there like I used to. However I am "leaking" antifreeze from somewhere because the reservoir never stays full.
Can someone please give me a straigt answer or at least some direction before I completly scrap this car?

Friday, July 9th, 2010 AT 10:29 PM

DOCFIXIT

Is there coolant loss? Has headgaskets been ruled out? Any coolant in oil? White smoke from exhaust? Engine miss?

Please consider a donation if we helped you
Saturday, July 10th, 2010 AT 12:07 PM