CHEVY MY COOLING SYSTEM!!!

2000 Chevrolet Malibu

shayden

July, 9, 2010 AT 10:29 PM

2000 Chevy Malibu

So I am just about done with this car.
I have changed the water pump, thermostat, fans, and the tubing. I have placed more anti-freeze in this machine than gas. THIS CAR WILL NOT STOP RUNNING HOT! The strange this that it is not constantly leaking ati-freeze and the problem seems to have gotten worse since I have had these problems fixed. I have taken it to a Midas, a mechanic and to a guy on the street and of all the problems they have seen, not one of them has said that I have a bum radiator.

There is no mis firing or white smoke. My intake manifold was changed fall of 09 and I dont see anit-freeze pooling there like I used to. However I am " leaking" antifreeze from somewhere because the reservoir never stays full.
Can someone please give me a straigt answer or at least some direction before I completly scrap this car?

Docfixit

July, 10, 2010 AT 12:07 PM

Is there coolant loss? Has headgaskets been ruled out? Any coolant in oil? White smoke from exhaust? Engine miss?

Water Pump Replacement Made Easy
Heater Hose Replacement Chevrolet Camaro
Serpentine Belt Replacement Mercedes Benz