- Try cleaning your IAC valve. Some surge problems are related to a dirty or faulty IAC valve (or holes in IAC bypass hose).
- You may have a weak ignition system; what does the spark look like: yellow or blue? If yellow you have weak ignition coil. Also, make sure the spark is constant. If not you have a problem in your ignition system.
- You could also have a vacuum leak (check your vacuum lines, IAC bypass hose etc.).
- you said you replaced several parts on your fuel system, but have you checked the pressure?
- Make sure your catalytic converter is not plugged or broken.
Wednesday, August 27th, 2008 AT 1:42 PM