I RECENTLY CHANGED THE WHOLE ENGINE ON MY 1997 ...

Chevrolet Camaro

OLIVER GARCIA

October, 11, 2007 AT 10:19 AM

I RECENTLY CHANGED THE WHOLE ENGINE ON MY 1997 CAMARO, AUTOMATIC, SIX CILINDERS, THE NEW ENGINE HAS 44, 000 MILES. THEY CHANGED THE CALIPER CONVERTER AND IT HAS A NEW WATER PUMP AND RADIATOR, WHEN I PICKED UP THE CAR THE FROM THE SHOP IT HAD A RADDLE ON THE THE REAR END OF THE CAR AND THE SERVICE ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON. BUT THE MORNING AFTER AS I WAS DRIVING TO WORK IT STARTED TO SHAKE REALLY BAD AND THE SERVICE ENGINE LIGHT STARTED TO BLINK, WHAT CAN THIS NOW BE I'VE SPENT OVER $1, 500 DOLLARS ALREADY

July, 25, 2007 AT 5:53 PM

Your choke plate is binding-adjust the initial opening to include the fast idle cam adjustment. Also check the accelerator pump when you push the gas pedal-is it spraying fuel? Overall its a Carb problem.

fisherman

October, 15, 2007 AT 2:48 PM

Hello !!

Retrieve the "codes" from the computer and get back with them probably there is two different issues.

here a link on "how to" :

http://www.2carpros.com/dia/index.htm

let us know!

Heater Hose Replacement Chevrolet Camaro
Water Pump Replacement Made Easy
Serpentine Belt Replacement Acura MDX
Serpentine Belt Replacement Mercedes Benz
Serpentine Belt Replacement
Serpentine Belt Replacement Chevy 1500