No, you cannot align it with bad bushings. The geometry would be totally off and it will not hold an alignment.
Your other shop just wanted your money for the alignment and send you on your way.
They need to be replaced and then re aligned.
1. Loosen axle pivot bolt and upper shock absorber pivot bolt and compress shock.
Radius Arm Replacement. 4x4 Models
imageOpen In New TabZoom/Print
2. Remove nut and washer attaching radius arm to radius arm bracket. Remove outer insulator and spacer, Fig. 20.
4. Move radius arm and axle assembly forward out of radius arm bracket. Remove inner insulator and retainer.
5. Reverse procedure to install. Tighten upper shock bolt, Disconnect stabilizer bar from front I-beam axle assembly, if equipped.
6. Remove axle to frame pivot bracket bolt and nut. Remove axle.
7. Reverse procedure to install.
Friday, January 11th, 2019 AT 1:28 PM