1995 Cadillac Fleetwood tempature light

NMIZZERY816@AOL.COM
  • 1995 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD

Engine Cooling problem
1995 Cadillac Fleetwood V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 107000 miles

I just bought this 1995 cadillac fleetwood brogham in excellent condition and right when you turn the car on the tempature light stays on.
The light will flicker on and off and will stay off when the car is on an incline or decline(up or down a hill).
then will the car gets level it'll come on again.
I checked the engine coolant level and its just over the line. It seems to be running a little hot, but I'm kinda scared to keep it running too long.

Sunday, March 23rd, 2008 AT 1:57 PM

M_H_RITZEL

The temperture light could be from a few things. . Check in front of the radiator between the air condioning cooler and see if there is any thing between them.I had a buick that did the same thing and had to clean out the leaves out if any. It made it so the air was not able to cool the coolant also check to see the wire going to the sending unit if it is hitting something like exhaust manifold. Check the belts to make sure adjusted properly. If the problem persists then I would change the thermastat.

Please consider a donation to help us answer more questions.
Monday, March 24th, 2008 AT 10:41 AM