MY ENGINE KEE

2000 Cadillac Escalade

chuck012004

July, 12, 2010 AT 8:04 PM

2000 Cadillac Escalade V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 118 miles

I just replaced my fuel pump, fuel filter, and fuel relay, and my engine keeps stalling. I recently had the engine rebuilded and had the ecm replaced. I also had the ckp and cam sensor replaced at least 4 times. I keep getting an intermittent code on the ckp sensor, and when I finally get it cranked, it runs for about 15 minutes and just dies. I replaced the alternator and battery also. Another thing that I found was when I shake the blue connector on the ecm, the vehicle dies instantly, and its the only connector that does this. Can someone please help me out.

Cj Stalling When Idling

Stalling Out

hmac300

July, 13, 2010 AT 10:00 AM

If you shake the blue connector then that is probably your bproblem, you probably have a poor connection or bent pin on the computer. A pro should be able to fix this with a new connector.

chuck012004

July, 28, 2010 AT 7:42 AM

Well usually I have to push the blue connector in and I can here gas spraying into the carburetor, but it still causes the engine to die all of a sudden