2000 CADILLAC ESCALADE MY 2000 CADILLAC ESCALADE ENGINE KEE

• chuck012004
  • 2000 Cadillac Escalade

2000 Cadillac Escalade V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 118 miles

I just replaced my fuel pump, fuel filter, and fuel relay, and my engine keeps stalling. I recently had the engine rebuilded and had the ecm replaced. I also had the ckp and cam sensor replaced at least 4 times. I keep getting an intermittent code on the ckp sensor, and when I finally get it cranked, it runs for about 15 minutes and just dies. I replaced the alternator and battery also. Another thing that I found was when I shake the blue connector on the ecm, the vehicle dies instantly, and its the only connector that does this. Can someone please help me out.

Monday, July 12th, 2010 AT 8:04 PM

• hmac300

If you shake the blue connector then that is probably your bproblem, you probably have a poor connection or bent pin on the computer. A pro should be able to fix this with a new connector.

Tuesday, July 13th, 2010 AT 10:00 AM
  • chuck012004

Well usually I have to push the blue connector in and I can here gas spraying into the carburetor, but it still causes the engine to die all of a sudden

Wednesday, July 28th, 2010 AT 7:42 AM