My 2000 / 135K Miles, Cadillac Escalade Stalls/ Kills Randomly
While Driving Fast/Slow. Hot, Cold. It Doesn't Matter,
I have replaced the fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, coil, plugs, wires, fuel filter, wiring harness on the fuel pump and it still stalls. Here are some symptoms:
1. Voltage guage spikes downward before stalling;
2. ABS kicks in even in dry weather before stalling;
3. Fuel guage fluctuates upwards of a quarter of a tank when stalling.
4. Generally the vehicle does not stall when driven first thing in the morning until the engine has been running for an hour or so.
5. It never stalls when idling.
I can put it into nuetral and it will start up again every time. The Service Engine Light Does Not Come On. No Codes To Read. The ABS situation above does not happen until just before the vehicle starts stalling. Sometimes I can drive the car for a whole day (or two) and it will not stall, nor will I experience any ABS problems.
Thank You Very Much!
have the same problem?
Saturday, November 20th, 2010 AT 12:41 AM