Hi mil usos,
Thank you for the donation.
Here are the procedures for retrieving trouble codes. Check if any trouble codes are present.
RETRIEVING & CLEARING DTCS
NOTE: Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) for other systems can also be retrieved during this procedure. Only information related to IPC diagnosis is covered in this article.
1. Turn ignition switch to ON position. On analog IPC, press OFF and passenger warmer (up arrow) buttons on Climate Control Panel (CCP) until all segments of display are illuminated. On digital IPC, press OFF and warmer (Red bar) buttons on Climate Control Center (CCC) until all segments of display are illuminated.
2. On all models, Driver Information Center (DIC) will display all set DTCs (current or history). DTCs will be displayed in the following order: PCM, IPC, ACM, SDM, TCS, RSS, PZM, IRC, RFA, CCP, MSM, MMM and PHN. Pressing FAN DOWN button will by-pass DTC display.
IPC CLEAR CODES option can be used to clear stored IPC DTCs. When selected, IPC CLEAR CODES option immediately erases all DTCs stored to that point and DIC displays IPC CODES CLEAR. Once a malfunction has been corrected, clear DTCs so future service is not duplicated. After DTC has been cleared, it is necessary to verify proper system operation. To ensure system is operating properly, duplicate conditions under which DTC was originally set and recheck for codes.
ABBREVIATIONS & DEFINITIONS
ACM - Air Control Module
CCC (1) - Climate Control Center
CCP (2) - Climate Control Panel
IPC - Instrument Panel Cluster
IRC - Integrated Radio Chassis
MMM - Memory Mirror Module
MSM (3) - Memory Seat Module
PCM - Powertrain Control Module
PZM (4) - Platform Zone Module
RFA - Remote Function Actuator
RSS (3) - Road Sensing Suspension
SDM - Sensing & Diagnostic Module
TCS - Traction Control System
PHN (3) - Telephone
(1) Digital instrument panel.
(2) Analog instrument panel.
(3) Vehicle may not be equipped with these options.
(4) Platform Zone Module (PZM) may also be referred to as Body Control Module.
Monday, October 29th, 2018 AT 11:51 AM