SEAT HEATER

Buick Riviera

javent

April, 10, 2007 AT 4:53 PM

I have a 2002 Buick lasabre 44,352 miles, V6 3800 Series 11. The driver seat heater doesn't heat. I have replaced the door switch and switched the module under thr seat with the module under the passeener seat ( that heats ) with no luck. Is there a sensor or device between the door switch and the module under the seat that may be the culprit? Please help.
Thanks Johnny

merlin2021

April, 17, 2007 AT 11:19 AM

Ther may be a fuse. If not in the car, out under the hood in the distrbution box.

Thais

April, 17, 2007 AT 12:03 PM

I hqve a 2003 LeSabre Limited and have the same problem - no heat on the driver's side. The fuse is in the fuse block located under the rear seat - probably the same in the 2002. My fuse is OK. Maybe yours isn't!
Good luckl

javent

April, 20, 2007 AT 9:08 AM

Why is the fuse or fuse panel for the front seat heater under the back seat. I have current to the door switch and module under the seat, because the switch lights up Hi or Lo and the module under the seat makes a clicking noise when I press the door switch maybe not enough current to operate the heater? I will find this critter.
Thanks Johnny

Thais

April, 20, 2007 AT 9:40 AM

Why? Your guess is as good as mine! Check your owner's manual - in the 2003 Limited, in the rear underseat fuse block, #7 is the driver's door module and #16 is the left front heated seat. (So many wires/circuits - so many fuses and relays!). Other than that, I don't know what to tell you except that I had mine in for a service check and was told the heating element had to be replaced - for large dollars!

Seat Switch Replacement GMC Yukon
Blend Door Actuator Replacement