Each car is a a little different but follow the same procedure. Here is a guide and video of the job being done.
Removal and Installation:
1. Remove power steering pump drive belt.
2. Disconnect power steering gear inlet and outlet hoses from pump. On supercharged engines, also disconnect remote reservoir hose from pump reservoir.
3. Remove two pump mounting bolts.
4. Raise and support vehicle.
5. Remove pump from beneath engine.
6. Reverse procedure to install. Tighten pump mounting bolts to specifications.
Please run this test and get back to us so we can continue helping you.
Tuesday, April 18th, 2017 AT 12:37 PM