This sounds like the blend door actuator for the drivers side is out. here is a guide to help walk you through the repair and instruction with the location of the blend door actuator for you car in the diagrams below:
Remove or Disconnect
- The actuators are specifically designed for the right and left side of the heater and A/C module. When servicing an actuator, be sure to replace it with the correct service for the position being serviced.
1. Sound insulator(s) as required to gain access to actuators.
2. Knee bolster, console, trim as required.
3. Electrical connector from actuator.
4. Screws retaining actuator.
Install or Connect
1. Actuator with mounting screws.
- Screws to 1.4 N.m (12 lb. in.).
2. Electrical connector.
3. Knee bolster, console, trim.
4. Sound insulator(s).
- After the actuator has been replaced, the actuator needs to be re-calibrated for proper travel. The ignition must be cycled ON for 3 minutes to allow the programmer and the actuators to re-calibrate for proper travel.
This shows the passengers side unit so the drivers side should be near the gas pedal. Check out the diagrams (below). Please let us know what happens.
Wednesday, July 8th, 2020 AT 10:36 AM