2001 Buick Lesabre Vibration/Steering Issue

JWERTS1981
  • 2001 BUICK LESABRE
Hello. I have a 2001 LeSabre with roughly 37000 miles on it. I bought it used 6 months ago and hadn't had any problems until fairly recently. In late January I started noticing a front end vibration in the car. It's intermittent and doesn't appear to be specific to any particular speed (it happens at most speeds) but sometimes I'll go for days without it happening at all.

Now I am noticing that the steering wheel is tighter than normal. I can still make turns with no problems but something doesn't feel right (in addition to the vibration).

I've had the tires balanced and aligned so now I'm thinking it might have something to do with the steering/suspension but I'm not sure as I don't know much about cars.

Any help would be appreciated.
Monday, March 12th, 2007 AT 9:17 AM

CHEVYII
This is something that would be very hard to diagnose like this, if you have a good shop take it there and explain the problem and have them give it a once over

Jim
-1
Monday, March 12th, 2007 AT 11:58 AM

Sponsored links