1997 Buick Lesabre Oil change and smell of gasoline
1997 BUICK LESABRE
Engine Mechanical problem
1997 Buick Lesabre Front Wheel Drive Automatic 156813 miles
I had a oil change and tune up in 07/2010, do I need another oil change and tune up
have the same problem?
Saturday, October 30th, 2010 AT 11:39 AM
Oil changed and smelling gasoline-coud be caused by the following
1. Excessive fuel pressure can be cause by restricted fuel return line or defective fuel pressure regulator.
2. Defective Oxygen Sensors.
3. Leaking injectors and fuel pressure regulator.
4. Coolant temperature sensor out of calibration.
5. Restricted air intake system.