Brake pull

MARKSILVA88
  • 2008 HONDA CIVIC
When I brake the steering wheel goes left and the car goes right. Just replaced all brakes and brake calipers. Suspension and tires about two months old.
Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019 AT 4:48 PM

SCWICKEDSTANG

This could be a problem with your vehicle's Vehicle Stability Control Unit (VSA). It control not only the brake system but the steering system as well. I have included an exploded diagram of the VSA system and a description of it's operation in the diagrams down below. Please go through the information and get back to us with what you are able to find out.

Thanks,
Alex
2CarPros
Thursday, May 23rd, 2019 AT 10:59 PM
MARKSILVA88
Brakes are mushy when brake pedal is applied. Going to bleed brake system this weekend to see if that helps. Also noticed that with the car off the ground in jack stands I can fairly easy move my wheels left and right with the car turned off. How do I fix the issue I am having?
Sunday, May 26th, 2019 AT 12:40 PM
SCWICKEDSTANG
Hello again,

I have included the information that you required in the diagrams down below. It requires the use of a 40mm and 42mm lock nut wrench though. I have also included a Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) that may be of use to you. I'm not sure if your vehicle is included and the time has run out by a couple of months but if your vehicle is an affected one, you might be able to have the service manager repair it for you under customer loyalty so you wouldn't have to pay for it. A phone call can't hurt, all they can do is say no. Anyway get back to us with how things turn out.

Thanks,
Alex
2CarPros
Sunday, May 26th, 2019 AT 3:04 PM