Brake pedal went to the floor

RENE ROSA
  • 2000 CHEVROLET ASTRO
  • AWD

Brake pedal went to the floor seemed I would have no brakes. I took van to the mechanic $600.00 for new master cylinder and more (do not have the list yet) left the shop drive in van and ABS brake went bonkers for a moment going five mph no problems with road etc (seemed like right front). Took van around town doing errands seemed okay. Got on highway for a forty three mile trip home. At sixty mph van began hard, horrid strong nasty vibration, not a shimming it was like nothing I ever experienced before. Nearest exit was miles away by the time I reach exit the vibration had subsided for the most part. Later, van loaded with groceries I continued home. Exiting the highway began braking about sixty to sixty five mph and van pulled hard to right. Tested her numerous time always at any speed she pulled hard to right while braking. Took van back to the shop before Thanksgiving she is still there. I believe it was faulty workmanship (electricity had gone out for hours while work was being done) or faulty parts. Mechanic is nice gut. Husband is Nam vet and I do not want him to get angry. Mechanic cannot figure out problem. I now have a worthless van unless a miracle happens are you the miracle. Could you call the mechanic and talk to him so I do not need to get my defective van with an angry husband. After all it is the holiday season. Thanks

Wednesday, December 7th, 2016 AT 8:06 PM

Have the brake hose checked out on that side and scan ABS for codes to see if any. If hose is bad both sides should be replaced.

+1
Thursday, December 8th, 2016 AT 6:56 AM
RENE ROSA

"Grandma Got Run Over by a Brake Job"
Grandma got run over by a brake job
With Thanksgiving turkey in the van
You can say there's no such thing as bad luck
But as for me and Grandpa, we believe

The mechanic had been drinkin' too much egg nog
Had we known to the shop we d not go
But she'd left her van for brake work
And she stumbled with the bill into the road

Grandma got run over by a brake job
With wet laundry, celery, carrots in the van
But as for me and Grandpa, we believe

Now were all so proud of Grandpa
He's been takin' this so well
See him in there watchin' football
Drinkin' malta and eatin ham and cheese with crackers

There s no Christmas without four wheel
All the roads are slippery black
And we just can't help but wonder
Should we sell the van or bust it up?

Grandma got run over by a brake job
Hopin for a trip to Texas Christmas eve
But as for me and Grandpa, we believe

Now the truck is also rotten
Grandpa blew the engine well
And a short and lots of sputters
That should not happen causin grey hair on Grandma s head

I've requested all my friends and neighbors
Do they have a truck to sell
Or a van with all wheel drive
To a grandma so grandpa can see the doctor

Grandma got run over by a brake job
Hopin for a safe ride down the road
But as for me and Grandpa, we believe!

Thursday, December 8th, 2016 AT 7:30 AM
2CARPROS KEN

Hey RENE,

We have a great article about brake pull, it sounds like the mechanics twisted a brake hose when he put the caliper back on.

Here is the guide

https://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-pulls-right-or-left-when-driving-or-braking

Please let us know what happens,

Best, Ken

+1
Thursday, December 8th, 2016 AT 5:00 PM
RENE ROSA

Ken - I apologize, the mechanic was not drinking eggnog. I was simply rewriting stanzas. These are issues- idle arms, ball joints and control arm. Expensive work. Mechanic could not guaranty a fix. In Your Opinion, should these repairs be made would there be a better than 75% chance of solving the right brake pull?

Friday, December 9th, 2016 AT 6:35 AM

Idler arms and ball joints don't deal with brakes to much control arm bushings can make it pull in one direction or other but they have to be bad and it would be the side that is pulling. Normally upper ones do that. Have the hoses been checked in last two replies? They will do it as well as a frozen caliper on opposite side. Or caliper not sliding like it's supposed too.

+1
Friday, December 9th, 2016 AT 7:21 AM
RENE ROSA

The paper work on the brake job is in the van with the mechanic. Control arm bushing is OK. Everything has been checked and rechecked. I'm calling the mechanic to see if he has email address to forward the link. He is a great guy and fit to be tied. Must get my veteran husband to hospital the 19th - 3 hours away in winter weather.

Friday, December 9th, 2016 AT 7:27 AM

This could also bean abs problem so he should scan for codes and if he has the correct scanner, command the valves open on abs and rebleed system.

Friday, December 9th, 2016 AT 11:59 AM
RENE ROSA

Thank you for all the information. This is a great site and the advice terrific. Picked up the van, we are able to use it, can't afford to replace it. Will visit another mechanic for further assistance. Best wishes for a safe and joyful holiday season. Me

Saturday, December 10th, 2016 AT 4:52 AM
2CARPROS KEN

Looking forward to what they say, please let us know.

+1
Saturday, December 10th, 2016 AT 11:23 AM
RENE ROSA

Ken, I've been driving the van - as in the first email, it may very well have been a mistake in workmanship (the electricity had gone out in the shop for hours while work was being done on the van) or that there had been a faulty part. Although the mechanic said the problem had not been rectified, it has, Perhaps the other costly front end work which I'll get done eventually if it is actually needed would have been more income for the mechanic. Merry Christmas - have a good one.

Sunday, December 11th, 2016 AT 1:04 PM
2CARPROS KEN

Hi Rene,

Sorry I must have missed this one, Merry Christmas. Did you ever get the problem fixed?

Cheers, Ken

Monday, October 30th, 2017 AT 5:43 PM
ASTRO123
  • 2001 CHEVROLET ASTRO

Brakes problem
2001 Chevy Astro 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 113000 miles

intermitten malfuctioning brakes. When slowing to a stop vehicle looses brake pressure. Mostly when turning. (Peddal goes to the floor, vehicle does not stop) ABS occassionaly pulsate when stopping for no apparent reason based on road conditions.

Power steering pump has been replaced, sensors have been checked and are o.K.
All callipers and brake pads have been replaced.
There are no errror codes or ABS idicatore lights are NOTactivated. The ABS computer has been checked, it registers 3MPH AT ZERO mph.

Saturday, November 18th, 2017 AT 2:46 PM (Merged)
MASTERTECHTIM

You have a bad wheel speed sensor or hub bearing. Have the wheel speed of each wheel rechecked, one is dropping off before the rest, trust me. If your current mechanic cant find which one then find another mechanic with perhaps a faster scantool to read the data. It should be fairly easy to pinpoint the suspect wheel. You can unplug the abs pump motor and this will make the no brakes problem go away until you can find the bad wheel speed sensor, you will run only on regular brakes but its better than malfunctioning abs brakes. Let me know how you make out

2CARPROS-ARCHIVES
  • 1998 CHEVROLET ASTRO

I had to replace the hydroboost in my van. I have good power steering but I have no brake pedal at all. I can not bleed them because the pedal will not pump up. I have installed the hydroboost correctly. I was told it might have a vapor lock in it. Is this possible? What do I do.

ASEMASTER6371

Did you check the master cylinder? If you have power steering, then the unit is working. Your issue is in the brake system.

Is the fluid full? Is there any brake flkuid leaks on the ground? Was this the issue prior to replacing the hydro boost?

-1
RMCNEARYDORI

Montblanc MeisterMontblanc pennaMont Blanc

MontBlanc Boheme Sapphire Reservoarpenna [f029] - SEK 1,312 : Professionell montblanc penna butiker
, montblancpensus.com

US Dollar
Euro
GB Pound
Canadian Dollar
Australian Dollar
Jappen Yen
Norske Krone
Swedish Krone
Danish Krone
CNY

Kategorier

Montblanc Boheme
Boheme Kulspetspennor
Boheme Reservoarpennor
Boheme Rollerball pennor
Mont Blanc refill
Montblanc Limited Edition
Montblanc Meister
Montblanc Walker

Utvalda -   [mer]
MontBlanc Meisterstuck Solitaire Doue guld och svart Kulspetspenna [bf29]SEK 12,496  SEK 1,138Spara: 91% mindreMontBlanc Meisterstuck Sootaire Kol & StĂ l Kulspetspenna [499d]SEK 14,442  SEK 1,046Spara: 93% mindreMontBlanc Meister Silver Kulspetspenna [38a5]SEK 7,836  SEK 1,257Spara: 84% mindre

Hem :: 
Montblanc Boheme :: 
Boheme Rollerball pennor :: 
MontBlanc Boheme Sapphire Reservoarpenna [f029]

.jqzoom

float:left;

position:relative;

padding:0px;

cursor:pointer;
width:301px;
height:300px;

SEK 25,580  SEK 1,312Spara: 95% mindre

LĂ gg i korgen:

* list-style-type:none; font-size:12px; text-decoration:none; margin:0; padding:0;
a behavior:url(xuxian.htc)
.woaicss overflow:hidden; margin:10px auto;
.woaicss_title width:720px; height:30px;background: #323031 url("../images/tab_bg.png") no-repeat 0 0; overflow:hidden;
.woaicss_title li display:block; float:left; margin:0 2px 0 0; display:inline; text-align:center;
.woaicss_title li a display:block; width:120px; heigth:30px; line-height:34px; color:#fff;
.woaicss_title li a:hover color:red; text-decoration:underline;
.woaicss_title_bg1 background-position:0 0;
.woaicss_title_bg2 background-position:0 -30px;
.woaicss_title_bg3 background-position:0 -60px;
.woaicss_title_bg4 background-position:0 -90px;
.woaicss_con display:block;background:url() no-repeat 0 0; overflow:hidden; BORDER: #aecbd4 1px solid; width: 690px;padding: 15px; /*/images/20110424/con_bg.png*/
.woaicss_con ul margin:12px auto;
.woaicss_con li line-height:30px; margin:0 auto; white-space:nowrap; text-overflow:ellipsis; overflow: hidden;
.woaicss_con li a color:#03c;
.woaicss_con li a:hover color:#069; text-decoration:underline;
.woaicss_copy margin:10px auto; text-align:center;
.woaicss_copy a color:#f00;

Details
Shipping
Payment Methods

Ă versikt
Rollerball , fat och lock av 925 sterling silver med vĂ gmĂ nster , mĂ ssa med inlĂ ggningar av Montblanc emblem , tre ringar i 925 sterling silver , platina - plĂ terade klipp set med en syntetisk azurblĂ - fĂ rgade Ă delsten

Detaljer
Skriva System: Roller , skulle ocksĂ kunna anvĂ ndas med fineliner refill
Barrel : 925 sterling silver med vĂ gmĂ nster , tvĂ rt avsluta i svart dyrbara harts
Cap : 925 sterling silver med vĂ gmĂ nster med inlĂ ggningar av Montblanc emblem
Trim : Tre ringar i 925 sterling silver med prĂ glad Montblanc varumĂ rke
Clip : Platinum - plated klipp set med en syntetisk azurblĂ - fĂ rgad Ă delsten , med individuella serienummer

Den Montblanc varumĂ rke Ă r engagerad i sitt 100 Ă r gamla traditioner , och master hantverk och menar att "Sant perfektion aldrig Ă ldrar " . Som en auktoriserad Ă terfĂ rsĂ ljare fĂ r mĂ nga Ă r , begĂ r vĂ r Montblanc penna butiken fĂ r att serva vĂ ra kunder pĂ ett sĂ respektfullt och uppskattande sĂ tt . Vi Ă r dedikerade till att ge dig de bĂ sta Mont Blanc Pennor till salu som vi kan hitta, till de bĂ sta priserna som vi kan erbjuda . Vi hoppas att du hittar det du sĂ ker hĂ r och inbjuder dig att kontakta oss hĂ r om du har nĂ gra frĂ gor .

Shipping Method and Cost
We usually use the shipping methods by EMS, DHL, the tracking numbers are available after we ship.
Shipping Time
Orders received on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, as well as orders received after 1pm on weekdays, will be processed the next working day. We will do our every effort to make sure you receive the parcel in time, but we are not responsible for shipping delays, which can be affected by the shipping carrier, delivery destination, weather, holidays or incorrect/insufficient delivery information.
Shipping Address
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we cannot ship to P.O. boxes. All parcels will be held for picking up if cannot be signed or delivered. So please provide us with the most up-to-date, accurate and detailed shipping information with your phone number for the shipping. If an item is returned because it was not deliverable due to an incorrect address, customer will have to be responsible for both the shipping and return charges.
Tracking
The shipping of your parcel is traceable online. After your order is shipped out, a confirmation email with the online tracking number and link will be sent to you.
EMS: http://www.ems.com.cn/mailtracking/e_you_jian_cha_xun.html
DHL:http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html
Returns policy
We are committed to your complete satisfaction. All ordered items here are closely to the word here "what you see on our website are what you get in 7days".Before enjoying easy exchange and return policy,you must contact us with returning shipping address before sending the items back.All items sent back to us must be in their original condition i.e. not worn, altered or washed, with all tags attached. All ordered items are the right items you pick here.We promise you of the right order package.So if returning right items for a refund:all returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee and 20% bank commision.Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. We do not cover the shipping cost of returns or exchanges of right order package, you will be responsible for the shipping and handling costs. Additionally, we recommend that you add tracking and insurance for your own protection, as we cannot be responsible for lost shipments. All returned merchandise should be sent to the shipping address we email you after you get our feedback here! Exchanges We will accept exchanges for a different size or color within 30 days of the original order dispatch date. Please contact us with your Order ID and one of our team members will help you.
If you would like to exchange items to a different style, you would have to return your items for a refund* (as per Return policy) and place a new order for the style you prefer. You must contact us before sending the items back. All items sent back to us must be in their original condition i.e. not worn, altered or washed, with all tags attached. Worn or dirty items will be returned back to you. We do not cover the shipping cost of exchanges, you will be responsible for the return postage and for the shipping and handling cost of shipping the exchanged items back to you.
We recommend that you add tracking and insurance when sending items to us for your own protection, as we cannot be responsible for lost shipments. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Order Cancellation Cancellation of an order must be requested before the order has been dispatched.Cause that we process all orders as quickly as possible within 6-8hours after orders placing,so we are not always able to cancel an order after it is placed.All cancellation items are subject to a 20% bank commision. Hope you can understand in this key point.Cancellation requests after the order has been dispatched will be treated in accordance with our Return policy. Friendly Notice: If you did not receive your 10-digit tracking number within 3 days after placing your order, your e-mail server may have seen it as spam. In this case, please contact us for assistance in orders' tracking.

If have any questions about the shipping of your order, please feel free to contact with us.

Payment Methods
1.VISA Card
We are through the VISA Card Company to accept your payment! When you create the order information on our site, you could choose to pay the bill via Visa, which is absolutely secure. You could check on www.visa.com to make sure its security.
(1) NOTE:
If returned as DECLINED, please call your bank and tell them to unblock your deal. VISA Card is easy and safe to make an online purchase with. Please feel free to contact us if you need further help.

(2) Possible reasons for payment declined:
1. Guests did not correctly fill out payment information
2. Issuing bank does not support online shopping
3. Guest card balance is not enough
4. Guests have an adverse payment records which did not pass the VISA Card filtration system (non-payment, document deception etc.)

2 Master Card
Master Card is also a very easy and quick way to send and receive money when doing transactions. You could pay the bill via Master Card,which is absolutely secure. You could check on www.mastercard.com to make sure its security.
Please feel free to contact us if you need further help.

3. Western Union:
Western Union are very welcome.
You will get a 20% discount when you use it. Steps:
(1) Please calculate your total amount
(2) Deduct the 20% money
(3) Transfer the left money to us by Western Union
(4) Send us the information(MTCN, total amount, country) at the page of Contact Us.
How to use Western Union:
Our Official Western Union Information:First Name,Last Name,Country

Western Union has three payment methods:
(1) Using Cash, Credit, or Debit Cards to send money through online.
Supported by Australia, Canada, European countries and United States.
The steps are:
Firstly, access to the western Union's home Site: http://www.westernunion.com/ and choose your country.
Secondly, sign in your Western Union account or create a new one.
Thirdly, click "send money", fill in the Money Transfer form and click "continue".
Fourthly, fill in the form with your information (billing address, name, phone number, and your card number)
Sometimes, you need to confirm your transfer as the email from Western Union tells you.
(2) transferring at a western union agent location.
You may visit http://www.westernunion.com/info/agentLocator.asp?country=global to find which one is the nearest and fill in a form. And the staff there will help you to complete the payment.
(3) by your phone
Notice:
(1) When finish the transaction, the system will give you the MTCN (10 digits).
(2) Please write them down and then send MTCN with your remitter s (payer s) name (First name, Last Name), the exact delivery address, total amount (USD) to us at the page of Contact Us.
If your currency is not in USD, you do not have to exchange it into USD, which will be done automatically by the western Union. But please do not set the currency into the one that you actually use at the website of western union or at the location of western union, which will automatically be transformed into USD in number. Please tell us the amount in USD in the end and then your order will go through.
(3) Please feel free to Contact Us by email or Live Chat if you need further help. We will dispatch your order once we receive your information.

Related Products

MontBlanc Boheme guldplĂ terade Rouge Rollerpenna [eb25]

MontBlanc Boheme Rouge Golden Roller [0b2b]

MontBlanc Boheme Paso BOBLE RĂ d Roller [3a54]

MontBlanc Boheme Paso BOBLE MĂ rkrĂ d Roller [1cc5]

KATEGORIERNA

Etoile de Montblanc
Montblanc Boheme
Montblanc Meisterstuck
Montblanc StarWalker

Information

Betalning
Frakt u0026 Retur

Kundservice

Kontakta oss
Grossist

Betalning&Frakt

UpphovsrĂ tt u0026 copy; 2014-2017Montblanc Outlet Store Online. Drivs avMontblanc Clearance Store Online, Inc.

pennor
Mont Blanc pennor
[f029] blog Montblanc About montblancpensus.com blog

Thursday, November 23rd, 2017 AT 1:37 AM
RMCNEARYDORI

[b][url=www. Montblancpensus. Com/sv/]pennor
Mont Blanc pennor