V8 two wheel drive automatic 107,000 miles.
Wiper intermittently quit working and then went out completely; This is what I have done so far and non of these have fixed the problem.
1. Replaced the wiper switch in the steering column.
2. Checked all the fuses, they were all good.
3. Replaced two relay units; (this is all under the advice of BMW mechanic).
4. Replaced the motor, checked voltage to the motor have no twelve volts going to the motor, but have five volts power leg to maintain zero position on the motor drive.
5. Replaced the main module that controls: the wipers, power seats, power windows, steering column, heated seats, etc.
6. Pulled passenger side seat, checked two main fuses and they were okay.
Could you shed some light on this?
Tuesday, December 20th, 2016 AT 3:14 PM