BMW 323I 2000

  • Tiny
  • mjakovljevic
  • 2000 BMW 323

How to change control arm bushings and what tools I need

Sunday, October 21st, 2007 AT 5:01 PM

1 Answer

  • Tiny
  • Dr. Hagerty
  • Expert
  • 9,717 posts

First you will need a puller to remove the old brackets
then a dead blow hammer and some window cleaner for
installation lubricant. I got my puller from a local tool
place called harbor freight for 30 bucks. Works great!

Was this
Monday, October 29th, 2007 AT 10:27 AM

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions