HEAT INTERMITTEND

2000 Audi A4

lewismug

September, 16, 2007 AT 4:24 AM

I have a 2000 A4 quattro with the 2.8l engine. With this recent cold snap, my wife turned on the heater and it was still blowing cold. I drove it tonight and it did the same thing to me. After driving around down for an hour or so, I could feel it was blowing warm air, so I turned the fan up and as I did, the warm was replaced by cold air once again. The heater was working fine last fall. Any idea as to what it could be? Sometimes the car runs hot, so I was thinking maybe a stuck closed thermostat. Thanks for any help you can give.

William Pierce

Running Hot

Ubuane

September, 16, 2007 AT 4:09 PM

2001 A4 Quattro V6 30V Estate mileage: 100,000. The automatic transmission doesn't enter PARK any more, even when I force it. It starts only on NEUTRAL
Any idea as to what it could be? Thanks for any help you can give.

Sam

Ubuane

September, 16, 2007 AT 4:15 PM

2001 A4 Quattro V6 30V mileage: 100,000. My break light is permanently on and makes fault noise trice each time I turn on the ignition.
Any idea as to what it could be? I look forward to your help. Sam

Radiator Replacement Kia Sportage
Radiator Replacement Mercedes Benz ML 500
Radiator Cooling Fan Replacement Chevrolet
Radiator Cooling Fan Replacement Chrysler PT
Thermostat Replacement Chrysler PT Cruiser