AUTO WINDOW ROLL DOWN

2004 Acura TSX

catiel15

February, 14, 2010 AT 6:06 PM

2004 Acura TSX 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 73,000 miles

My car battery died on Friday, got it replaced, all seemed fine. Except now the driver's side window doesn't auto roll down. Normally I'd press the button for the window to roll down and it would roll down automatically versus me having to keep it pressed down and now I have to hold it down for the window to roll down/up. Does this have anything to do with the battery completely dying? The battery died for some reason other than me leaving the lights on/door open etc, it died while I was driving on the road. Thanks!

jeremiah

June, 20, 2010 AT 12:14 PM

If you still have the problem, start with the window closed, open the window and keep the button pressed until it reaches the bottom, hold it down for a second then raise the window up and keep the button pressed until it reaches the top and hold for 2 seconds, tap the window switch down.

Window Regulator and Motor Replacement Honda
Window Switch Replacement and Test
Door Panel Removal & Speaker Replacement