CAR WANT START BUT GETTING POWER

Acura RSX

mowgli505274

November, 28, 2007 AT 6:23 PM

Hey guys I have a 2005 Acura rsx type-s, 40,000 miles. My problem is that my car was working and then I turned it off went to work then came back and the car want start. My lights, accessory button, air condionr, sun roof all work but, when I put the key in and try to start it nothing happens. I will say when I tried my remote key nothing happend so I had to lock it with the key itself.I thought I might need to jump the car off and that still didnt do anything. I have done some research and am still not sure where to start on trying to figure out my problem. I though maybe it might be the anti theft device not letting me crank my car? If thats the case how do I check that?

BMRFIXIT

November, 28, 2007 AT 6:31 PM

First check your fuses all fuses including under the hood fuses
Try to lock and unlock the driver door using the key
Good luck

mowgli505274

November, 29, 2007 AT 1:42 AM

Ok so I have checked the fuses and still nothing seems to be bad with them. What else should I look for in to starting my car?

BMRFIXIT

November, 29, 2007 AT 6:17 PM

Can you lock the car using the switch on the door
Do u have security or any lights on the board when key in
Still your remote keyless entry not working

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe
Fuel Pump Pressure Test