[quote="rstweet319"]I have a '97 Acura Integra 125,000 miles. While driving above 60 mph I'm getting dizzy, pain in my lungs, and a tingling throughout my body when I turn my a/c off and role the windows down. I've had the car checked for carbon monoxide and freon leaks, but haven't found anything (only testing car when stationary, not above 60 mph). Is there any possible solution to this problem?[/Quote
That happened just on your car?
Have you experienced the same on other car as a passenger or as a driver?
I asking because probably you are allergic to something.
Monday, October 8th, 2007 AT 1:36 PM