2001 Acura CL 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 122km miles
Hello, if I would ever fix the problem with your help - I promise I will give a donation.
- The car runs extremelly sluggish, exsessive smoke smelly (white/grey) from the exaust, my mechanic saids that it runs rich.-No Check Engine light
- Once in a while I would start the car, (after already driving it) the car woul hesitates when I let of the acceleration pedal, and when I attempt to speed up it would be bogging.
- ocassionaly(happened maybe 4 times in a year) when I start the car, the car was bogging
- 02 sensors
- Air filter
- Spark plugs
- pcv valve
- cleaned the throttle body
- Checked the egr valve
- changed the catalic converter
have the same problem?
Thursday, February 14th, 2008 AT 7:41 AM