Fuel filter to be installed

PONOANE
  • 2010 HYUNDAI GETZ
My question is I sent my car for fuel filter to be installed and the person install the new Hyundai part but the car couldn't start and he removed it again reinstall the old one and the car works. What seems to be the problem, because the new filter did pump the petrol right but the car couldn't start and I notice a cash up hot of an energy but not showing on the alerts inside the car may be im to afraid of what could happen to my car help me. Can I still install the new fuel filter or the filter is faulty?
Wednesday, December 19th, 2012 AT 8:08 AM

Im not sure whats going on because this car doe not have a fuel filter per say it has a fuel strainer in front of the pump here are diagrams to help you see what you are in for when replacing the pump and filter.

Check out the diagrams (Below). Please let us know if you need anything else to get the problem fixed.

Cheers
Wednesday, December 19th, 2012 AT 9:59 AM