SPEC 3300 CC ENGINE 5 GEAR TRANSMITION CAR ...

2010 Hyundai Azera

aminazizi

November, 15, 2012 AT 1:47 PM

Spec : 3300 cc engine, 5 gear transmition
car start well and quick and normal when it is cold. For example in the morning.

Car does not start on first attrempt 80% of time when I let the engine off for 1 or 2 hours. First start engine starts weakly and the turn off. Second start it turn on nurmally.

Other than that seems to run fine. Nto alwasy just when cold,

hmac300

November, 15, 2012 AT 2:00 PM

Scan for codes and check fuelpressure first.

aminazizi

November, 15, 2012 AT 2:16 PM

I check the code, but no code
and the fuelpressure is normal ( the mechanic said )

hmac300

November, 15, 2012 AT 2:32 PM

Have your crank and cam sensors checked for resistance they may be high and won't start well when warm.

aminazizi

November, 15, 2012 AT 3:03 PM

In this condtion when the resistance of the crank and cam sensors are high, what should I do?

hmac300

November, 15, 2012 AT 5:28 PM

If they are to high then when the engine gets warm it causes hardstarting. I dont' have any specs howeveron what they should be so you'll have to check againsta new one like at anauto parts store. If they are to highlike out of range of a new one then replace them

aminazizi

November, 15, 2012 AT 6:58 PM

I really appreciate it
but do u have another suggestion which is strong probability to cause this problem?

hmac300

November, 15, 2012 AT 8:06 PM

Check fuel pressure should be 54.3-55.4 psi and hold it for 5minutes, if it drops slowly then one of the injectors may be leaking if it drops fast you need apump because the regulator is shot or bad. I have no other suggestions to give you other than your sock in fuel tank may be clogged or the fuelfilter itself