Here are the instructions on how to replace the passenger side airbag in the diagrams below
When carrying an undeployed inflator module:
* Do not carry the inflator module by the wires or connector.
* Make sure the air bag opening points away from you.
When storing an undeployed inflator module:
* Make sure the air bag opening points away from the surface on which the inflator module rests.
* Provide free space for the air bag to expand in case of an accidental deployment.
* When storing a steering column, do not rest the column with the air bag opening facing down and the column vertical. Lay the column on its side.
Failure to observe these guidelines may result in personal injury.
This guide can help as well.
Check out the diagrams (Below). Please let us know if you need anything else to get the problem fixed.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Sunday, March 16th, 2014 AT 8:23 AM