HEY I STARTED MY CAR THIS MORNING

2009 Chevrolet Cobalt

Anonymous

Hey, I started my car this morning. The temp outside was -1. It gave slight hesitation but it started right up. I went inside and let it warm for about 10 min before leaving for work. I pulled up to the gas station about 1 mile away, went inside ( leaving it running) and came back out, pushed the clutch in put it in reverse and went to back out. But it died. And it died almost as if I didnt give it enough gas when letting out the clutch. INfact Being a little tired, I thought thats what had happened. But it wont start back up. It seems like its getting no fuel or spark. Can it be the gas line being frozen even if the car had already been running?

hmac300

Scan for codes and check fuelpressure. It could be what you say if you put it in a warm garage and it starts it may be water in fuel but kind of doubt that due to alcohol in fule nowadasy

Fuel Filter Replacment BMW 525i
Fuel Filter Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Filter Replacement Chevrolet Silverado