INTERMITTENT DOME LIGHTS

2008 Ford F-450

Gliddd

October, 7, 2012 AT 12:56 AM

When I bought the truck front and rear dome lights worked. Then I replaced my blower motor resistor by taking out the glove box. I really don't think this had anything to do with Ty lights not working. But I was moving wires around and ever since the rear dome lights don't work. They work if u manually push the rocker switch on the light. Any ideas? Is this a common problem? Thanks

Panel Lights Dont Work

Glowing Lights

October, 7, 2012 AT 1:09 AM

Look around under the dash of the work you did to verify that you did not disturb any connector.

I doubt it has anything to do with it.

Gliddd

October, 9, 2012 AT 2:32 PM

Ya I did that. I wiggled all the wires as well and still nothing. I'm a Harley tech so I'm mechanically enclined and kno to retrace steps that I have previously done that could have caused the problems. I just wanted to ask about it to see if this problem happens to people and there's a fuse or something that goes bad. But by the looks of it I must have done it when I was installing the blower resistor. Guess ill have to tear the glovebox back out and really go at it

Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Porsche 911
Cabin Air Filter Replacement