Dash lights

JON_ESATUS
  • 2008 CHRYSLER SEBRING
Where are they hiding the fuse for the dash lights, I was told to look at the end of the dash, by removing the end panel. I did, and they were not to be seen. A lot of conversation on the Internet sites about the lights and the fuse, but no one says where they are! Is this a secret society thing. Please tell me where the fuse treasure are hidden. Thanks so much Tony Estes
Wednesday, May 20th, 2015 AT 9:00 AM

KEN

The dash lights are powered by a 10, 7, and 14 fuses in the TIPM which is under the hood on the left side.

Here is a guide to help you test the fuses

https://www.2carpros.com/articles/how-to-check-a-car-fuse

Check out the diagrams (Below)

Let us know what happens and please upload pictures or videos of the problem.

Cheers, Ken
Friday, December 1st, 2017 AT 2:05 PM
NATEC1980
  • 2006 CHRYSLER SEBRING
Hi my name is Nate, so a bout two months ago I was rolling up my windows they went all the way up then my airbag and my dash lights went out. The Windows did not work anymore and the heater/ac blower does not work and i've done everything that I know might be wrong but everything looks ok. (No blow fuses)
And I can't really afford to take it to a mechanic.

Thanks.
Friday, December 1st, 2017 AT 2:07 PM (Merged)
RIVERMIKERAT
The next two are base and premium supplemental restraint system schematics. You might look into having it scanned for soft codes, also. These won't set the Check Engine Light, so many shops will try and tell you they don't exist. But they do.
NATEC1980
I had bought a OBD2 code scanner off eBay that works with a app on my phone but the reading said everything was ok with the car and the check engine light is not on only the airbag illumination light is on. Do all OBD code scanners work the same or are there different one for different codes?