TACHOMETER ERRATIC, TEMP GAUGE GOES DEAD, ABS & PARK BRAKE COMES ON

2007 Toyota Camry

Sheik Hanif

July, 5, 2012 AT 3:37 AM

At idle or driving the abs & park brake light comes, same time the tachometer fluctuates, if driving the speedometer fluctuates or they both go dead along with the temp gauge.

Please Help

July, 5, 2012 AT 3:45 AM

Scan the computer for code/s and see if it comes up with something, also inspect the vehicle speed sensor and wheel sensors-let me know what you find out-

Sheik Hanif

July, 5, 2012 AT 3:59 AM

6 codes were found, C0210, C0215, U0073, B1660, U0100 & U0129. Scanned by Toyota, they cleared it and further found the ABS ECM not communicating with the Tech screen. They say to drive and see if the problem re-appears, then they will trouble shoot with the ABS module ( a $2900.00 part). The problem re-appear the next day and is still there.

July, 5, 2012 AT 5:08 AM

The following things can caused it -Is the L/R wheel sensors, brake control actuator ECU or a wiring problem between the ECU and main body harness-most of those codes applies to the brakes except the B1660-pax side airbag-They probably have to test out the ABS module or reflash the computer-sorry this is all I have for you

Radiator Replacement Mercedes Benz ML 500
Radiator Replacement Kia Sportage
Thermostat Replacement Mercedes Benz C230
Thermostat Replacement Chrysler PT Cruiser
Thermostat Replacement Chevrolet Blazer