Radio not working

NOAH513
  • 2007 SATURN AURA
There is no sound in my car. Radio does not come on at all. My blinker blinks but does not make the clicking sound. Was working at one time. Everything just stopped working one day. The warning sounds do not even sound. I checked the fuses and everything. But only the ones by the passenger seat.
Wednesday, February 9th, 2011 AT 10:44 PM

SATURNTECH9

There is a radio and amp fuse that run the system so make sure you look at both of these fuses and make sure they getting power. Here is a guide:

https://www.2carpros.com/articles/how-to-check-a-car-fuse

If there are getting power there is a BCM that controls both the blinkers and radio. Here are the system wiring diagrams so you can see how the system works and the BCM location with fuse in case you need it.

Check out the diagrams (below). Please let us know what you find. We are interested to see what it is.

Cheers
+7
Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 AT 10:07 PM
SHANNON_PRIV
Thanks for the help on this problem. I had to have the dealer replace me BCM cost me $560.00 I wish I saw this post earlier.
Monday, September 24th, 2018 AT 2:22 PM