2007 AUDI Q7 HEATER BLOWER/AC NOT BLOWING.

• Western803
  • 2007 Audi Q7

I have just returned from 3 weeks away and 2007 (57) plate Audi Q7 fan blower is not working. Can hear slight tapping noise behind dash although when I lift bonnet you cannot hear anything. Is it that battery may not be fully charged and Power Management Unit is not providing enough electric to power heater / air con blower?

Appreciate any help.

Friday, January 6th, 2012 AT 8:46 PM

• KHLow2008

If you can start the engine easily, that would rule out w weak battery.

Try banging on the blower motor housing to see if the motors starts up.

Hope it is not some cute little mammals that have built a nest inside the blower motor housing that is causing the problem.

Friday, January 6th, 2012 AT 9:13 PM
  • philipchalton

The same has happened to my Q7. Heater working fine, left standing for two weeks and found no blowers working when I started engine up> Any ideas?

Monday, November 26th, 2012 AT 9:34 AM
  • francisottley

I have an Audi Q7 2008 with the 3.0 diesel engine. Hard starting problems hot or cold. A scan revealed defective engine speed sensor. Changed that and camshaft sensor. The problem persists

Sunday, February 3rd, 2013 AT 2:21 PM
  • KHLow2008

If the code is still there, it could be a fault with the wiring or the engine computer.

Sunday, February 3rd, 2013 AT 2:31 PM