HEATER BLOWER/AC NOT BLOWING.

2007 Audi Q7

Western803

I have just returned from 3 weeks away and 2007 (57) plate Audi Q7 fan blower is not working. Can hear slight tapping noise behind dash although when I lift bonnet you cannot hear anything. Is it that battery may not be fully charged and Power Management Unit is not providing enough electric to power heater / air con blower?

Appreciate any help.

If you can start the engine easily, that would rule out w weak battery.

Try banging on the blower motor housing to see if the motors starts up.

Hope it is not some cute little mammals that have built a nest inside the blower motor housing that is causing the problem.

philipchalton

November, 26, 2012 AT 9:34 AM

The same has happened to my Q7. Heater working fine, left standing for two weeks and found no blowers working when I started engine up> Any ideas?

francisottley

February, 3, 2013 AT 2:21 PM

I have an Audi Q7 2008 with the 3.0 diesel engine. Hard starting problems hot or cold. A scan revealed defective engine speed sensor. Changed that and camshaft sensor. The problem persists

February, 3, 2013 AT 2:31 PM

If the code is still there, it could be a fault with the wiring or the engine computer.

Change Your Blower Fan Motor Like a Pro
Blend Door Actuator Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Porsche 911
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe