CAR BACK FIRE AND CUT THE ENGINE WITHOUT INDICATING THAT THE ENGINE IS OVERHEATING.

2006 Suzuki Liana

asfandyar

June, 26, 2012 AT 11:15 AM

Suzuki Liana engine is a DOHC 1.3. The problem is THIS CAR BACK FIRE AND CUT THE ENGINE WITHOUT INDICATING THAT THE ENGINE IS OVERHEATING. The check engine light begins to flicker as the engine begins to loose power and sputter then you hear the back fire as the engine cutts off.

mhpautos

June, 26, 2012 AT 12:51 PM

Any codes in the ECU? Get a scan done and check for spark, fuel pressure and injection pulse let me know what you find.

asfandyar

July, 3, 2012 AT 7:32 AM

Thank for your advise. More, the computer scan identified cranshaft sencor and cam shaft sencor trouble codes. Both cam/Crank shaft sencors were cleaned/serviced and fixed. Now car is working well and all apears ok. Mean while I noteced that car is jurking when RPM comes down 1000? But within some moments it gets back and work estable. Please advise? Best regards. Asfandyar

mhpautos

July, 3, 2012 AT 9:32 AM

Clean the AIC valve in the throttle body.

Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Fuel Pump Pressure Test
Mass Air Flow Sensor Clean Toyota Tacoma
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Replacement