THE AIRBAG LIGHT WAS ON DRIVER SIDE IN MY SATURN...

2006 Saturn Vue

Vita

The airbag light was on (driver side) in my Saturn vue 06 and the auto shop ran the computer on it and got a configuration error. I took it home and replaced the clock springs in the steering wheel. No luck. I unplugged the battery again and changed the airbag module (computer) in between the passenger and driver seat from a vehicle in which the airbag was working properly and still no luck. Could it be that I need to go back to the auto shop and have them run the computer on it again now that its been replaced? Or is it because the module/computer is from an 05 and my car is an 06? I've exhausted all my options

Also, now that I've changed the computer the passenger airbag says off. It was working fine.
And the service engine soon light popped on after all of this. SVS NOT SES

First, put back the old controller.

The configuration needs to be done by the dealer. Have them do this service and se. The light will go out on its own when repaired correctly.

Have the code pulled for the engine side

roy

Vita

Any other suggestions?

Not until that is done

roy