I HAVE NO FRONT HEAT IN MY 2006 PONTIAC MONTANA ...

2006 Pontiac Montana

jklitzgrass

November, 5, 2012 AT 4:31 PM

I have no front heat in my 2006 Pontiac Montana van, the blower blows only cold air. I have replaced 3 actuators under the passager side. Do you have a diagram for the remaining actuators for my vehicle. Also, wondering if the problem is something else, ex: heater hoses. The block gets hot, but no heat comes into the front of the van, only cold air. Thank you.

No Heat

saturntech9

November, 5, 2012 AT 5:33 PM

So both heater hoses going into the front heater core are getting really hot?

jklitzgrass

November, 5, 2012 AT 5:37 PM

Yes, both heater hoses are hot

saturntech9

November, 6, 2012 AT 8:57 PM

So did you see if the blend door is moving?

jklitzgrass

November, 7, 2012 AT 11:50 AM

One door further into the under dash was stuck, when I moved that, heat started to come in. But stopped again. Not to sure how to replace that actuator, and how many more actuators there are to check. Can you possibly supply me with an image of all the actuators, where they are and what I need to get them replaced. Like I said, I have replaced 3 that were under the passage side panel, when I replaced these, the clicking stopped, but no heat! Thanks so much for all your help!

saturntech9

November, 7, 2012 AT 9:21 PM

Do you have auto climate control or manual controls?

jklitzgrass

November, 8, 2012 AT 12:11 PM

Manual controls.

saturntech9

November, 8, 2012 AT 9:03 PM

I posted a diagram of where the blend door is its number 5 in the diagram.I would have the hvac control scanned for codes looks like it has one even though it doesnt have a auto climate control. Thats where I would start a diyer scan tool cant scan that module.

Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Heater Hose Replacement Chevrolet Camaro