GUYS IM HAVING AN HEADLIGHT ISSUE ALL LIGHTS ...

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix

Nick32

December, 17, 2012 AT 3:13 PM

Hi guys I'm having an headlight issue, all lights come on at once low beam high beam an all park lights when light switch is in auto, but all lights on the driver side are dim, I try to use the switch manually and when I put the switch in the park lights only, they work like they suppose to but as soon as I turn the switch to all the way on all the lights come on again low beam high beam an all the park lights, but like I said the driver side is dim. I've changed all the harnesses leading to the headlight assembly and I've changed the headlight switch, all fuses an relays are good but still same issue I'm lost guys so thanks in advance for ur help. James

hmac300

December, 17, 2012 AT 3:39 PM

Check bulb and ground in lh headlight first.

Nick32

December, 17, 2012 AT 7:34 PM

Bulbs an ground seems fine

hmac300

December, 17, 2012 AT 7:57 PM

Still sounds like a bulb or ground issue is ground wire clean and good connection, also check body ground form battery to body

Nick32

December, 18, 2012 AT 6:45 PM

Turned out to be the ground I had an car accident a few months back on the driver side, and the repair shop painted the ground area an bolt so once I clean all the paint way the lights started working, so thanks a million, James.

hmac300

December, 18, 2012 AT 6:46 PM

Thought so body shopguys are famous for that.

Brake Light Bulb Replacement Mercedes Benz
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Subaru Legacy
Reverse Light Bulb Replacement Chevrolet
Side Marker Bulb Replacement Mini Cooper
DRL Light Bulb Replacement