1. Drain engine coolant.
2. Remove front RH wheel.
3. Remove engine side cover.
4. Remove drive belts and idler pulley.
5. Loosen water pump pulley bolts.
6. Remove water pump pulley.
7. Remove the water pump bolts.
8. Remove the water pump.
l Remove liquid gasket from water pump and mating surface of cylinder block using a scraper.
9. Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
l When applying liquid gasket to mating surface of water pump, use Genuine Anaerobic Liquid Gasket or equivalent.
l When removing water pump assembly, be careful not to get coolant on drive belt.
l After installing water pump, check for leaks using radiator cap tester.