PROBLEMS WITH 2006 HONDA ODYSSEY

• Camachojd
  • 2006 HONDA ODYSSEY

The ABS and VSA lights are on and both the power sliding doors won't work when the vehicle is on and is in park. It would only work when the vehicle is off. My vehicle is a 2006 Honda Odyssey

Tuesday, February 8th, 2011 AT 2:29 PM

• Camachojd

No the check engine light is not on. With the sliding door when the vehicle is off I can open the doors with the switch, but as soon as I turn on the car and the doors are open the beep sound comes on, but my car is in park not on any gear. In order for me to open the doors the vehicle has to be off. This just happened last week.

+1
Friday, February 11th, 2011 AT 7:44 AM
  • Rabon79

Camachojd - Did you ever get your problems resolved? I have a 05 Odyssey and I'm having the exact same problems. VSA, ABS and triangle exclamation lights are on. I can be in park, in a parking lot, on level ground, and my sliding doors will not open without first turning the engine completely off.

+3
Thursday, June 16th, 2011 AT 2:04 PM
  • Poppatm

I realize this is almost a year later but maybe it will help future visitors to this site. I had the exact symptoms described with the VSA, ABS, triangle and my rear doors would not open. The problem turned out to be a wheel sensor, that a rodent chewed thru a signal wire. After the sensor was replaced the door problems and faulty lights disappeared.

+2
Thursday, May 24th, 2012 AT 12:33 AM