Brake ABS light, slipping

CATCHTHEVISION
  • 2006 CHRYSLER PACIFICA
I went to get the brake light, abs light read for codes today. Pep boys shop stated they could not read chrysler codes on ABS. Take to the dealer, however they did read my check engine light and these are the codes that they found. PO 218,740,700,132,420,456! I am in shock. What does this mean? Are these all different problems? Help! Thanks, The car is driving a little rough these days, gas mileage 17mpg versas 18.3. That fan is going in the front of the car non stop trying to cool something down, sounds loud.
Tuesday, October 18th, 2011 AT 3:49 PM

ASEMASTER6371
The code readers sometimes do not read anything but engine codes. The fact that you have all these codes indicates a couple of issue. You need to start by getting a real diag with pin point failures and get a bid.

In most cases of multiple codes. One code could cause others. Get a real diag and then we can talk more.

Tuesday, October 18th, 2011 AT 3:56 PM