CHEVY

2006 Chevrolet SSR

sean03

June, 28, 2012 AT 11:55 PM

How do you program the throttle body on a 2006 Chevy SSR. I installed a new throttle body and gasket. I put everything back together and pushed the connector into the side of the throttle body. I turned the key to the start position for 3 minutes and started it it started. But now one of them are not seeing each other. It has a pedal switch I did not replace and a new throttle body. How do you program it it has no throttle cable it is all electronics. Thanks.

June, 29, 2012 AT 12:03 AM

Dont need to program it. When you turn the key on, it will see all the info it needs.

sean03

June, 29, 2012 AT 12:04 AM

Ok not sure why I got the code.

June, 29, 2012 AT 12:14 AM

You are guessing again with this repair without proper guidance. You need a scan tool from a shop that can monitor these systems and locate the failure. Code numbers never identify bad parts. You have spent a ton of money on parts that may not have been bad at all. Thats why you need to pay for a real diag from a shop and then they will tell you the exact failure.

sean03

June, 29, 2012 AT 12:18 AM

Yeah that what I am getting ready to do. I am just trying to rule everything our before I take it their. My dealership in Virginia suck and want a 100 dollars to tell me what's wrong with it.

June, 29, 2012 AT 12:49 AM

100 bucks is very reasonable considering what you have already spent.

Easily Clean Your Throttle Bore Like a Pro
Oil Change & Filter Replacement Chevrolet
Air Filter Replacement Subaru Legacy
Air Filter Replacement