RX330 INTERIOR LIGHT LIGHTS PROBLEM FUSE 27

2005 Lexus RX 330

barti

February, 28, 2011 AT 5:30 PM

Hi, I have 2005 Lexus rx 330 and my interior lights stopped to work. I've checked fuse box and fuse under number 27 was blown which is responsible for interior lights. I've changed it twice but it keeps blowing it. Any clue where is the problem? I ve just recently changed tires and timing bell and I hoped my vehicle will not have problems for some time. Now this. I can drive but it is very annoying. All my interior lights don't work, please help.
I am thinking some water got somewhere by drivers door ( I was cleaning extrior myslef fom salt etc. With some water) and it causes the problem. Weather is snowy and in minus. May it fix itself when it will be sunny and warm?
thanks for any help.

May, 20, 2011 AT 12:47 PM

There is a shorting somewhere and it most probably is an exposed wire somewhere. Not an easy problem to resolve as thre are so many possibiities with a wide coverage.

Start with those area that you had worked on prior to it occurring.

Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Door Panel Removal & Speaker Replacement