2005 Kia Sorento misc general

TASHAMAE
  • 2005 KIA SORENTO

What is the.
*gas tank size;
*highway & city mileage;
*and towing capacity/ how much weight could I pull/ example of what I could pull?

On a 2005 Kia Sorento EX/LX, 4 door, sport utility, rear wheel drive, 3.5L V6 FI DOHC 24V?

*Also, the discription of the vehicle I listed above, is what is on the car fax I have, and is my vehicle for sure, rear wheeled, or is it all wheel, or front wheeled?
*and would it be a smart idea, just to be safe, for me to get a braking system installed, for towing and pulling reasons, to ensure better performance?I'm asking about this because my grandparents had gotten one installed on their 2003 Ford f-150 crew cab lariat!

Sunday, July 21st, 2013 AT 6:55 AM

KHLOW2008

Fuel tank capacity - 21.2 gal
Fuel consumption - 14/18 mpg (city/highway driving)
Max towing capacity - 3500 lbs.

For LX it is rear wheel drive and to be sure, you need to check if it is equipped with 4WD.

Braking is good as long as you do not tow beyond the capacity rated and while towing, it is never to be braking hard so the necessity of upgrading the brakes do not arise.

Sunday, July 21st, 2013 AT 6:22 PM