A fault with injector means the cylinder is most probably not functioning. To remove the injector connector pinch together the small tabs on either side of the connector you can see the release in the diagrams
1. Detach the P.C.V. Hose and brake booster vacuum hose.
2. Disconnect the connecting part of vacuum hose.
3. Remove the surge tank stay.
4. After reducing the pressure of fuel pipe line to prevent fuel overflow, disconnect the connecting part of the high pressure hose.
5. Remove the surge tank stay.
6. After removing the surge tank, remove the gasket.
7. Disconnect the fuel injector harness connector.
8. Remove the delivery pipe with fuel injector and pressure regulator attached.
When removing the delivery pipe, be cautions not to drop the injectors.
Check out the diagrams (Below)
Please let us know what happens.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Sunday, November 25th, 2012 AT 10:20 PM