I have a Ford Mustang V6 which had a crash and.

KOKO.121
  • 2005 FORD MUSTANG

I have a ford mustang v6 which had a crash and the pcm was damaged so I replaced the pcm and programmed 2 keys the engine is starting now but it is in engine fail safe mode. I'm getting these trouble codes (P2100, P2104.P2107, P2110)

Friday, February 1st, 2013 AT 10:54 AM

Thoseare all throttle actuator control codes, have it looked at for a bad gas pedal assy or throttle motor have ing wires cut or shorting out check your fuses underhood as well. Especailly since this car was in an accident.

Friday, February 1st, 2013 AT 12:37 PM
KOKO.121

I have replaced the the throttle body but it is still givin me the same codes. The engine is turning on but the problem is that there is no gas pedal and the engine idle is bad

Friday, February 1st, 2013 AT 1:08 PM

You didn'tread my complete answer, check for bad wires, cut or burnt, check by egr there have been some with burnt wires there in harness and being in a wreck you'll have to check for broken chafed wires rubbed through at some point. Body shops only fix sheet metal and as long as car runs out the door it goes you probalby have aharness problem

Friday, February 1st, 2013 AT 1:17 PM
KOKO.121

Heyy just wanted to tell you, my problem is solved. I opened the wires under the fuse box and turned out that there are some cut wires in which there was 2 ETCM (electronic throttle control motor) and some others were rubbed so I fix them all and the car is fixed now

Monday, February 4th, 2013 AT 3:47 PM