COULD YOU TELL ME WERE THE FUEL PUMP DRIVER ...

2005 Ford Focus

Anonymous

November, 20, 2012 AT 4:10 PM

Could you tell me were the fuel pump driver module is located at and show me a diagram of it. And would this cause your car to act like it got a short causing the lights to go from dim to bright

November, 20, 2012 AT 5:33 PM

I'm not sure I understand? Are you saying the dimmer switch switches from bright to dim by itself? Are you talking about daytime running lamps? I have seen a faulty battery and or cable cause the headlamp intensity to brighten and dim. Any faulty electrical circuit might cause that. I can't say for sure, one way or the other, that your fuel pump module is the problem? Give me a minute, I'll find the diagram.

Any applicable trouble codes? Has any work been done on the vehicle lately?

November, 20, 2012 AT 5:42 PM

I looked at the wiring, there is about a dozen focus listed for that model year, not sure which focus you have? I looked at ZX3 S focus.

November, 20, 2012 AT 5:44 PM

My bad, hit the wrong button. Diagram. There is also the fuel pump relay, couldn't get that in the same picture.

Fuel Pump Replacement
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Pressure Test
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe